MLTC’s Advanced Tennis Camp (ATC) is a step above the MLTC’s Junior Training Camp and is designed for juniors between 11 and 17 years of age. The goal of this program is to help more advanced junior players refine their game for competition in junior high, high school, junior tournaments and beyond.
ATC is primarily for our JTP/Masters level players who are willing to work hard and push themselves to the next level. Registration in this program is contingent on approval of our Director of Junior Development. Ratios are kept low and attention to detail is high. Players do not just “hit” balls. They are coached to improve their techniques, ball control, footwork, fitness level, tactics and match play. The goal of ATC is to help players develop their potential while also increasing each player’s level of confidence in their abilities.
ATC morning session 9:00-1:00 is held at the MLTC West while the ATC afternoon session 2:00-5:00 is held at the MLTC East.
Please contact our Director of Junior Development to first secure approval if you are interested in this program by sending him an email at email@example.com.
Was your child registered for a clinic in ALL 4 of our sessions, Fall 1, Fall 2, Winter & Spring from September through June? This means all JTP/Masters players! If so, they qualify for buy 1 week and get 1 week free of our half-day camp! 9:00AM – 1:00PM OR 2:00-5:00PM. No more than 1 free week per players. Value not to exceed $375.00. Let our registrar, Joanne, know when you sign up!
ATC will run during the following weeks of 2021:
Week 1: June 21 - June 25
Week 4: July 12 - July 16
Week 7: August 2 - August 8
Week 2: June 28 - July 2
Week 5: July 19 - July 23
Week 8: August 9 - August 13
Week 3: July 5 - July 9
Week 6: July 26 - July 30
Week 9: August 16 - August 20
Week 10: August 23 - August 27
9:00-1:00 – $375/week OR $2250 for 6-10 weeks*
2:00-5:00 – $275/week OR $1,650 for 6-10 weeks*
Extended Day – 8:00-9:00 $55/wk
*That’s correct! For the cost of 6 weeks of camp, you can enroll your child into 6, 7, 8, 9 or all 10 weeks! Restrictions do apply:
- Cannot be combined with the free week offer.
- Must be paid in full by June 14th.
- Changes to weeks attending cannot be made less than 7 days prior to a registered week (i.e. we need at least 7 days’ notice if a player decides not to attend a week that he/she is registered for. Affects staffing).
- Full weeks’ payment required for any no-shows or late cancellations.
Please register through the link below. You will first make an account (no membership is required) and then choose the option for “Advanced Training Camp.” For more information contact our Registrar Joanne Crawley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Wear and Bring to Camp
- Your child should wear athletic or tennis apparel to camp. Since camp is outdoors, clothing that wicks the sweat is always good. Sneakers are a must. A hat or visor also helps protect from the sun.
- We ask you to apply sunscreen before camp to maximize it’s effectiveness and save time at camp.
- Your child should bring a racket if he/she has one, but don’t worry if he/she doesn’t, as we have many to loan. Our pros are always happy to help your family with the correct sizing, too
- Your child should bring a full water bottle with them. Staying hydrated is critically important. We have refill stations throughout the club and the pros are constantly reinforcing the need to drink.
- We do not serve food but we do offer freeze pops on hot days.
- A healthy snack for a mid-session break is a good idea. While we are not a nut free facility, we do ask and encourage you to avoid bringing foods with nuts due to the number of campers with allergies.
- If your child’s lunch needs to be kept cold, we do have a refrigerator available.
Per the Department of Health, you may contact us for copies of our background check, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.